Locate a St. Louis business license online
Follow the directions below to locate a City of St. Louis business license on payitSt.Louis:
1. After signing in to payitSt.Louis (see How do I create a payitSt.Louis account?), select the blue License Collector button.
2. Select the license type.
3. Enter the Common Document Number and the Last Four of your Federal ID/SS NO (Social Security Number) and click Submit.
4. Confirm the correct license information and click Yes, that's mine.
5. Enter the Contact Person information and click Submit.
6. Confirm the correct business information and click Yes, that's correct.
7. If you're ready to renew, follow the prompts to complete your payment.