Submit a St. Louis Graduated Business License renewal
All businesses operating in the City of St. Louis must have a valid and current business license. Complete your St. Louis Graduated Business License renewal payment online with payitSt.Louis following these steps:
1. Locate your Business License (see Locate a St. Louis business license online).
2. Confirm the structure information and click Yes, that's correct.
3. Confirm the mailing address and click Yes, that's correct.
4. Confirm the business information and click Yes, that's correct.
5. Respond to the Ordinance 67909 Addendum by clicking Yes or No. Based on your response, there may be additional questions to answer before proceeding.
6. Sign the Addendum with your initials and click Submit.
7. Confirm whether or not you are a Construction Industry Contractor by clicking Yes or No. Based on your response, there may be additional questions to answer before proceeding.
8. Enter the Number of Employees the Previous Year for the business and click Submit.
9. Choose Ready to upload to upload the Certificate of Insurance for Workers' Compensation or an Affidavit of Exemption.
Note: If you are not prepared to upload the document, you may still complete your payment online and work with the St. Louis License Office to provide documentation.)
9. Enter your Contact Information and click Submit.
10. Review and accept the processing fees and click Continue .
11. Certify by clicking I agree and complete the online payment.
Receipts will be sent by email and if signed in, it will also be stored in your online payitSt.Louis Profile (see Where is my receipt?).