View a tax bill without paying
When you add a St. Louis property to your payitSt.Louis profile, your property will appear on your dashboard, and all available bills will also be displayed.
If you are curious about what you owe, or you are not ready to make your payment today, add your property account following the steps below:
1. Click on the Personal Property Tax button or Real Estate Tax button, depending on the bill you want to find.
Note: If you already have tax bills linked, click on the Personal Property or Real Estate tax dashboard and then select Link Account.
2. Enter the account number for your property and click on Submit.
3. If the property that comes up is yours, click Yes, that's mine!
4. To search for and pay other bills, click on Yes, look up another account.
5. When you have added all of your properties, click on No thanks, I'm all set to return to your dashboard, where you can review and pay your bills (see Pay a payitSt.Louis Property tax bill).