Follow the steps below to pay a St. Louis Property Tax bill online:
1. After you add your property account, or multiple accounts, click on the bill you would like to pay, or on Pay All from the dashboard (See Add a property account to payitSt.Louis).
2. Review your available bills and click Pay Bills.
3. Check the circle for each bill you would like to pay, and click Submit.
4. Select to either Pay Full Amount of the bill or Pay Partial Amount and click Submit.
5. If you chose to pay a partial amount, enter that amount and click Submit (See Partial payments on payitSt.Louis for more information).
Note: If you chose to pay the full amount the website will proceed to to Step 6.
6. The current date will be the default date. If you prefer to schedule a future date for your payment, enter that date and click Submit.
Note: If you are using payitSt.Louis as a Guest, scheduling a future payment date will not be an option. If you need to schedule a future date, please sign in first.
7. Click Choose Payment Method to enter a card or bank account. If you already have a stored payment method, it will be listed as below. Click the Payment Method box to choose or add another. When done, click Submit.
8. Review the payment summary and click Pay $--.-- to complete your tax payment.
The payment receipt will be emailed to you, and if signed in with an account, it will also be stored in your profile (see Where is my receipt? for more information).