1. Click on the Personal Property Tax button or Real Estate Tax button, depending on the property you want to locate.
2. Enter the account number for your property and click on Submit.
- You can find your Personal Property Account number by searching here.
- You can find your Real Estate Account number by searching here.
3. If the property that comes up is yours, click Yes, that's mine!
4. To search for and pay other bills, click on Yes, look up another account.
5. When you have added all of your properties, click on No thanks, I'm all set to return to your dashboard, where you can review and pay your bills (see Pay a payitSt.Louis property tax bill).