You can schedule a future payment for a property tax payment on payitSt.Louis.
As you go through the process of making your payment on payitSt.Louis (see Pay a payitSt.Louis property tax bill for more information), you will be prompted to select Pay Full Amount or Pay Partial Amount.
1. Select Pay Partial Amount and click Submit.
2. Enter the full bill amount or a partial payment amount and click Submit.
3. Enter a future date for your payment and click Submit.
- Payments are not able to be scheduled for delinquent bills.
- If you are usingpayitSt.Louis as a guest, scheduling a future payment date will not be an option (If you need to schedule a future date, see How do I create a payitSt.Louis account?)