You can locate your St. Louis City personal property taxes online through payitSt.Louis or on the St. Louis Collector of Revenue website.
- Locate a St. Louis personal property tax receipt on payitSt.Louis.
- Locate a St. Louis personal property tax receipt on the St. Louis Collector of Revenue website.
Official Receipts for personal property tax bill payments made online are also sent by email and by U.S. Mail to the tax account address of record.
Locate a St. Louis personal property tax receipt on payitSt.Louis
Official Receipts for personal property tax payments are provided as early as three business days after making an online payment once the Collector of Revenue's office processes the payment and generates the receipt.
Receipt sent by email
After you make an online payment on payitSt.Louis, you will receive a payment confirmation email with the Official Receipt sent by email several business days later.
- Official receipts for credit or debit card payments will be emailed in 2-3 business days.
- Official receipts for ACH/eCheck payments will be emailed in approximately 7-10 business days.
Receipt stored in the online profile
Online payment confirmations will be stored in your payitSt.Louis online profile.
- Click the Profile icon located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Receipts to view all confirmations for online payments.
The "Receipts" section will list all receipts from any payitSt.Louis online payment, including payments for Water and Refuse, Municipal Court Tickets, and Real Estate Tax.
Receipt sent by U.S. mail
After processing the online payment and generating a receipt, the Collector of Revenue's office will also send an Official Receipt to the address of record.
Note: If you are trying to renew Missouri Motor Vehicle Plates or Tags and need an Official Receipt right away, please visit the local Collector of Revenue's Office in person.
Locate a St. Louis personal property tax receipt on the St. Louis Collector of Revenue website
The St. Louis Collector of Revenue's office also provides a site to look up Personal Property Tax accounts and print receipts.
- Visit the Collector of Revenue's website.
- Enter the tax Account Number or Address and click Find account.
- Click Print tax receipt.
Need more information?
The City of St. Louis provides online payment solutions through PayIt, leaders in digital government services and payments.